- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
My sister got me a Thor bobblehead.
This is what I did with it.
since I’m a serious grown adult, I have a reply for you
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I AM CRYING
My Yoda bobble-head has something to say…
it got better
IT GOT SO MUCH BETTER
SNAILS EAT WORMS
why yes they do
and it’s fucking terrifying
I DID NOT KNOW THIS
YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHERFUCKA!!!
What is this from?
someone said 18.104.22.168. i’ve never seen it so i can’t call it
YESSSSS!!!!! I loved everything about this.
I’ve never seen this but for some odd reason I feel obligated to watch it lol!!
ancient Mew pendant
- holographic Pokemon card, Ice Resin
fucking deadpool man
when ur waiting for the bathroom to be free to take a shit & u hear the door unlock
this was designed for very young children and i am not a young child i am a 260 pound man
how did you get in there.
how did you get out of there
If you haven’t noticed, Scotch is really bad at trip reports.
Mom: Home in 5 minutes, hope you’ve taken the chicken out of the freezer
I’m sick of people wrongly defining bisexuality. It’s not ‘attraction to both men and women’ it’s about being attracted to ‘bi’ things like bicycles, binoculars, bilinguals and binary coding smh
So glad someone finally cleared this up.
when your pokemon has 4 good moves and is trying to learn another one
As long time supporters and lovers of Sesame Street and its positive message, we implore Sesame Street, urgently, to reconsider its partnership with Autism Speaks […]
hey guys, i know you get a lot of petitions going across your dash all the time. but this one is really important to me personally. even if you don’t sign, could you signal-boost it for me?